You’ll want this showy, perennial peony front and center in your garden!
The large, fragrant blooms of peony ‘karl rosenfield’ make a magnificent sight in summer. Layer upon layer of raspberry red petals forms large flower heads, each spreading up to 6″ wide. This hardy perennial forms a rounded clump of deeply divided foliage that makes an attractive display at the front of borders. Perfect for cottage garden borders, exotic planting schemes, and fragrant gardens or as a decadent cut summer bouquet!
- Grown in the USA
- Includes one bare-root plant
- Plant hardiness zones: 3-8
- Height at maturity: 24-36 inches
- Width at maturity: 24-36 inches
- Growing guide included
- Blooms late spring to early summer
- Full to part sun