For dramatic brightness, nothing compares to the flamboyant colors of Oriental poppies in the garden.
Their bright blossoms measure up to 4-8 inches in diameter, opening atop tall, sturdy stems that are ideal for cutting to bring indoors. These perennials come bursting into bloom in late spring and early summer, poppies resist deer and rabbits, require little maintenance, and thrive in nearly any part of the country.
- Grown in the USA
- Includes five bare-root plants
- Plant hardiness zones: 3-7
- Height at maturity: 30 inches
- Width at maturity: 18-24 inches
- Growing guide included
- Blooms late spring to early summer