Make a bold impact in your garden with Sweet William bears multi-colored, fringed blossoms!
These sweetly-scented perennial flower clusters open atop stiff, upright stems from summer to fall, perfuming borders, cottage gardens, mixed beds, and container gardens with a clove-like fragrance. Because each stem is like a bouquet, its vivid blossoms make excellent cut flowers for bright summertime arrangements.
- Grown in the USA
- Includes three bare-root plants
- Plant hardiness zones: 3-9
- Height at maturity: 12-24 inches
- Width at maturity: 6-12 inches
- Growing guide included
- Blooms late spring to fall
- Full to part sun